Photo Printed White Ceramic Shot Glass
- Size 1.9 oz
- White Ceramic
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
- for maximum life of the imaged product, we recommend hand washing
- This glass meets or exceeds FDA requirements for food and beverage safety
- Your logo or photo can be printed on this item with up to 2 lines of text
- NOTE: We DO NOT print copy right protected or trademarked images unless you have written permission to use said image and can provide written verifiable permission to us to print your image, photo or logo.
- We accept .jpg, .gif, .pdf, .eps, .cdr files
- One photo per glass can be printed
- Glasses are printed with the image supplied as large as possible for the item.
- Glasses are only printed on one side. If your photo is wide it will wrap the glass but no more than 3/4 of the total area
- We will size photos as needed and we will arrange and place any text that is being printed on the item as we deem appropriate for the printable area.
- If you would like to make a special request for your printed item please do so in the additional instructions box
- Text can also be included in the print process, please specify up to two lines of text to be printed. If no text is desired, please enter NONE in Line 1 of the text information area
- Our print process is permanent, this is NOT screen printing, NOT heat transfers, NOT iron-ons. Our printed images will become part of your item and will not wash or flake off.
PROOF SHEETS: Proof Sheets can be requested for any purchase of personalized products. If you would like to receive a proof sheet of the artwork for your order before it is processed, you will need to select the “Yes” Option in the Proof Sheet Option Block if it is shown, OR type Proof Sheet Requested into the special instructions area. Proof sheets are only sent for completed orders. Once your order is received, you will receive an artwork proof copy by email for your approval before your order is processed. Proof sheets are typically sent within 24-48 hours after receiving an order. We do not send proofs over the weekends. Any order requesting a proof sheet is held for production until the order is approved. If you select “no” proof sheet or do not make that request all orders are processed in the order they are received with the information provided.
CARING FOR YOUR ITEM: We recommend that all sublimated beverage items not be washed with bleach, scouring powders or other harsh abrasive cleaning materials, so as to preserve the image. To make these items last as long as possible we suggest hand-washing, but washing is safe in a residential dishwasher. Sublimated mugs can be put in the microwave for short periods of time.Quality Reference Q116